The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Keyless entry door locks (Read 456 times) previous topic - next topic

Keyless entry door locks

Hello All,

We bought the Esteem 31f and we are loving it.  However, we want to upgrade the door lock to a keyless entry system.  Has anyone replaced their door locks with a keyless entry model?  If so, please share your thoughts and what model you installed.

Thank you in advance,
Ron C
Thank you!
Ron C. - R & K Adventures
2024 Entegra Esteem 31f
Proverbs 27:17

Re: Keyless entry door locks

Reply #1
I just installed one in my Odyssey, made by RV Lock. They make a model for Class C RV's; not every type of keyless locks will fit the door configuration. Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with programming the key fobs, I believe due to a malfunction with the unit. I've reached out to the company but haven't heard back. Prior to this I purchased one from Onnais, but unfortunately it won't fit my RV. They were very good about a refund.

Reply #2
I just installed one in my Odyssey, made by RV Lock. They make a model for Class C RV's; not every type of keyless locks will fit the door configuration. Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with programming the key fobs, I believe due to a malfunction with the unit. I've reached out to the company but haven't heard back. Prior to this I purchased one from Onnais, but unfortunately it won't fit my RV. They were very good about a refund.

Which one from RV lock did you get?  I have been looking at them since we got the Coach. 
Thank you!
Ron C. - R & K Adventures
2024 Entegra Esteem 31f
Proverbs 27:17

Reply #3
Hi,

I am interested in which one you purchased as well.  I have been trying to find one for a while.  I have the 26M Odyssey.
Thank you.
Barbara

Reply #4
I purchased the RVLock Charter Keyless for my Odyssey. I have just heard back from the company about the issue with programming the key fobs. At this point they wanted more information for the warranty claim.

Reply #5
I want to post an update about my RV lock problem. The problem that I was having in programming the remote fobs turned out to be me. The electrical cable wasn’t adequately connected, my fault, and now the lock works perfectly.