The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Water Pump: 2023 Odyssey 26M (Read 460 times) previous topic - next topic

Water Pump: 2023 Odyssey 26M

evening...  first time RV owner, purchased new 2023 [orphan] Odyssey 26M in January '24. In getting familiar with its operation, well it's been a lengthy road. I am now at using the RV water systems and am looking at running it under 'normal' valve/water conditions. I've filled the fresh water tank and turned on the water pump but I get a combination of air and sputtering water through any of the faucets, toilet, showers. It's almost like it is sucking air.
QUESTION: Where is the water pump located on the 2023 model 26M?
It wasn't 'properly' de-winterized, so I had to go in and open the hot water valves and place the cap back on the hot water tank and so forth.
I am curious if there is some valve that could be open regarding the pump as it seems as if the pump won't prime.

Thanks in advance for any info.
g.v.marmuscak

Re: Water Pump: 2023 Odyssey 26M

Reply #1
I am having similar issues after filling my fresh water tank last night.  I am not sure about your model, but on my 31f the water pump seems to be in the water bay outside.  Mine is orange with a black piece facing towards the inside of the coach. 
Hope that helps. 
About the air in the line, Try opening all the faucets starting with the furthest one away from the pump.  That is something I just read and about to try.
Thank you!
Ron C. - R & K Adventures
2024 Entegra Esteem 31f
Proverbs 27:17

Re: Water Pump: 2023 Odyssey 26M

Reply #2
I have a 2020 Esteem. The water pump is located inside the rear outboard vent panel. Mine was was not properly winterized and the inline filter was cracked and leaking.
If you remove the panel, you should see it if it is like mine.