The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2021 Entegra Vision XL 34G Air Conditioner Control Module NOT AVAILABLE  (Read 1363 times) previous topic - next topic

2021 Entegra Vision XL 34G Air Conditioner Control Module NOT AVAILABLE

The chassis air conditioner and heater fan control on my 2021 Entegra Vision XL 34G suffered a problem with the fan settings in March 2023.  The fan control would not work on the 2 and 4 settings.  Otherwise it worked fined.  I took it to RVOne (Now Blue Compass) in Raleigh NC.  It is now November and my rig has zero chassis air conditioning and heating.  The dealer tells me that Jayco Parts will not be able to provide a replacement part which is listed as costing almost $1500.  The part is 0346289 and is the dash air conditioning and heading control module. 

No parts for a 2 year old Entegra rig?  Any thoughts on finding the part?  The Jayco case number is 798522.

Very dissatisfied customer to say the least.

I appreciate any constructive advice.

Re: 2021 Entegra Vision XL 34G Air Conditioner Control Module NOT AVAILABLE

Reply #1
Hi
I am new here as I just got my Anthem 44B.

Usually it is the blower motor resistor a rather basic part of the fan system.  It sets the fan speed by increasing resistance on the slower speed.

What happens a lot is the resistors or wire/connector burns out for the slower speeds because of the current draw.

I would think if you got yours out (usually located near the fan) you could get the part number and replace it.

In desperation I have repaired them.