The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Aquahot Zone connection location? (Read 992 times) previous topic - next topic

Aquahot Zone connection location?

2020 Anthem 44F.  Anyone know how the heat register fans are wired?  Do they all go to the aquahot reporter in the AH bay?  I’ve read they’re wired in series by zone and in another manual they all go back to the AH bay.  I had read behind the G6A panel in midship bath, but i cant find them unless theyare plugged into the panel itself.

I’m having no issues keeping warm at 8 degrees, but i’ve noticed my registers are wired to wrong zones.  The bedroom ONLY turns on the register under the kitchen dishwasher.  The living is the front register at dash, the bed, the bath, and the rear closet.  I’ve confirmed which registers fans are on which zones and which tstats call which zones via the AH reporter testing/Diag functions.

The problem is the rear of coach is heating based on a tstat at the front and kitchen is heating off the bedroom tstat so coach is heating unevenly.  Floor heat and bay are fine.

I want to rewire fans on the registers to front dash and dishwasher to be living area.  Seperately bed, bath, and closet to be bedroom.  I assume Entegra got pumping right, but not fan wiring. 

Before i jump in on a cold day i thought i’d see if someone knew here first if all registers fan wires go to AH bay?