The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Battery rest in ethos li? (Read 2077 times) previous topic - next topic

Battery rest in ethos li?

Hi everyone, I'm completely new to RVs and have been having a recurring issue with the Ethos Li 2022 that I bought a few months back. Bought it new from the dealership. The issue is that when I turn off the main coach power and the button up near the wall control panel (not sure if that's the inverter being turned off or the li battery itself), and I don't use it for a week or so, turning the inverter/battery switch back on doesn't kick the coach power on.

The inverter also beeps periodically.

I took it to the dealer and they said they didn't know what the issue was, but a battery reset resolved it temporarily. Now it's doing it again.

Anyone else experienced this?

What's the procedure for safely resetting battery/inverter? The owner's manual is obviously not written with basic user guide needs in mind.

Re: Battery rest in ethos li?

Reply #1
We bought a 2022 Ethos 20T LI and have had the same beeping. We just ignore it. Check my other replies for a fun story and other issues.

Reply #2
The beeping happens to our Ethos 2022 battery when it completely drains. We keep it plugged in all the time when we're at home or at a campsite.

Hi everyone, I'm completely new to RVs and have been having a recurring issue with the Ethos Li 2022 that I bought a few months back. Bought it new from the dealership. The issue is that when I turn off the main coach power and the button up near the wall control panel (not sure if that's the inverter being turned off or the li battery itself), and I don't use it for a week or so, turning the inverter/battery switch back on doesn't kick the coach power on.

The inverter also beeps periodically.

I took it to the dealer and they said they didn't know what the issue was, but a battery reset resolved it temporarily. Now it's doing it again.

Anyone else experienced this?

What's the procedure for safely resetting battery/inverter? The owner's manual is obviously not written with basic user guide needs in mind.
2022 Ethos 20T Li

Reply #3
Re: 2022 Ethos Li, where's the water pump/filter on the coach?  Thanks!
We had a battery "beep", called Renogy and troubleshot the issue with them by giving the screen read-out levels.  Diagnosed as a bad cell and battery needed to be replaced.