The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Installed Max Air fan on Ethos Li, it was working and now it isn’t (Read 965 times) previous topic - next topic

Installed Max Air fan on Ethos Li, it was working and now it isn’t

Thank you for anyone that can help with this. I installed a new Max Air fan on the roof of my Ethos Li. I made the quick connect and got it all installed/sealed and the fan was powered and functioning. Then I went to turn it on and show off to my wife that I had done it, and there is no power. I used voltmeter on the wires with the power on, there was no current in the wires. I read somewhere that reversing the direction of the fan can blow fuses(?) so I am thinking that I may have blown a fuse. I have no idea what fuse goes to what in this thing, and I have no way to get to digital owners manual(sorry, when this was sold to me dealer didn’t do a very good job showing me things!)

My question is this, does anyone know where I can find the diagram showing what fuses go to what so I can change the fuse? I’d also appreciate any advice on this from someone that has switched out the dometic fan on the ceiling of their Ethos? I’d settle for the link to owners manual if anyone can send it to me??

Thanks