The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Pests Larger Than A Mouse (Read 1365 times) previous topic - next topic

Pests Larger Than A Mouse

On my 2023 Entegra Vision XL, I'm really concerned that something larger than a mouse can get in through the slide.  I left my remote controls in a soft basket over the fireplace.  I came back a few days later and the basket was on the floor, squished under the edge of the slide.  The remotes are missing.  Just based on location, it would almost seem that the basket was knocked off WHILE THE SLIDE WAS IN - BY A RODENT - and then got wedged under the slide as I opened it. If this sounds stupid to anyone, On the Thor Quantum KW29 I traded in for this Entegra, I had a raccoon get in through a 8" square hole in the under-carriage - it pushed a drawer open from the rear and had full roam of the interior all winter.  Thoughts, anyone? 

Re: Pests Larger Than A Mouse

Reply #1
This sounds very scary to me.  I don't have a DP.  I have a class C (26M) and I find myself constantly looking for ways critters can get in.  So far I found four places that I have sealed....nothing in the 8 inch range though.  The biggest I have found was 4 inches inside the dinette storage area.  I hope you can solve your mystery.