The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Cornerstone vs Anthem vs Aspire (Read 1592 times) previous topic - next topic

Cornerstone vs Anthem vs Aspire

New to Entegra, and trying to understand differences between models (Cornerstone 45Z and Anthem/Aspie 44Z).

I've been on the Entegra website, and it's obvious that a Cornerstone is on a higher-end chassis with more HP, etc.

Looking at the Aspire vs Anthem though, the only difference I see is that the front axle of the Aspire is rated at 17,000 lbs and the Anthem is 20,000.  The Aspire GVWR consequently is also 3,000 lbs lower.

Are there other technical differences between the Aspire and Anthem?

I'd also like to know whether the interior is higher-end in the Anthem/Cornerstone vs Aspire.  The floorplans are identical as far as I can see.

Thank you!

Re: Cornerstone vs Anthem vs Aspire

Reply #1
Padding for the cushions seems to be better in the Anthem. The one in my Aspire does not hold its support over a long trip.

Darren
22 Aspire

Re: Cornerstone vs Anthem vs Aspire

Reply #2
My wife and I were looking at 45’ Newmar coaches and 45’ Entegra coaches. We looked for about a year and we finally decided on the Cornerstone for several reasons.  Firstly, I wanted the K3 chassis with the 605HP motor.  I know everyone has an opinion about Spartan vs Freightliner chassis.  My humble opinion was the Spartan was smoother.

Newmar Essex and King Aire were the two models we were comparing against the Entegra Cornerstone.  I spent months trying to compare owners reviews, complaints, compliments, frustrations, etc.  I can’t say I found much difference on any specific categories by owners of each.  We found a Newmar Essex that we liked and drove a long way to look at it. It was a new ‘21 coach.  After looking at every single square inch, we found many quality control issues that stood out.  The dealer assured us every single thing on our list would be 100% if we were to buy it.  We waited about a week, and none of the things were fixed and they seemed to us to be quality control type things mostly.

It was difficult to find a new Cornerstone anywhere, but we finally found one halfway across the country.  We flew there and went through everything in the coach over a couple of hours.  We realized we had a lot of questions but the quality of everything seemed to be top notch and fit and finish was very good.  It seemed to be a touch better than the Newmar (our opinion) My wife honed in on things like the quality of fabric, pillows on sofas, fridge, etc.  I focused on the electronics, motor, chassis, doors, basement, slide outs etc.  We bought the coach! 

We quickly found out the technical stuff was a LOT to take in.  We found there were many small bugs to sort out that everyone seemed to acknowledge is normal for any coach.  Our friends with a new Prevost confirmed they had the same types of things to sort out for the first year, so price didn’t necessarily mean there were’t any bugs to sort out.

Our experience with the tech people at Entegra was nothing short of outstanding!  They were patient, helpful, and stayed with us on the phone to walk me through whatever my concern was regarding.  I realized that the support AFTER the purchase was more important than I could have ever imagined.  After going into our second year, I must say I would buy the Cornerstone again when the time comes.  Entegra went above and beyond what I would call normal technical and service assistance. 

Another acquaintance of ours has the Anthem and they are happy with it.  And they plan to buy the Cornerstone in about a year. 

Just thought I would share my experience with you for my 2 cents.  :)