The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Water fill issues on 2021 Ethos 20 T. (Read 4412 times) previous topic - next topic

Water fill issues on 2021 Ethos 20 T.

Cannot fill the fresh water tank without it running into the black water tank and spilling out the top vent.  What am i doing wrong?
There is no black water flush valve on the Integra.

Re: Water fill issues on 2021 Ethos 20 T.

Reply #1
Cannot fill the fresh water tank without it running into the black water tank and spilling out the top vent.  What am i doing wrong?
There is no black water flush valve on the Integra.
There actually is a black tank flush behind the city water connection. Sounds as though you may be using it instead of the city water connection.

In order to fill the fresh water tank using a hose, stand on the ground outside of the open sliding door, lift the mattress at the bottom of the bed to expose the black filler cap found embedded in the Froli Sleep System. Other than its interior location, it's very similar to filling a tank from the outside on other RV's.

The shower utilizes a WATERMI$ER system that will allow you to fill the fresh water tank from the city water connection. The knob in the video below is a little different than on the Ethos, but the function is the same.

In order to fill the fresh water tank from the city water hookup, check out this video. Starting at 1:10, there's a quick description of how to "save" water by redirecting it to the fresh water tank.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BWzTZxsB0

Water will flow from the city water inlet, through the shower valve, then "divert" to the fresh water tank. (Also, there's no need to have the Truma turned on and heat the water going to the tank)

Monitor the tank level from the Firefly panel...or the app on your mobile device.

Hope this is helpful.
Peace 8)

Reply #2
Yes I was using wrong fill connection.  Not paying attention.  Thank you so much. PS do you happen to know where the drain for fresh water tank  is located ( low point drains which only drain a small amount.)  Thanks again!

Reply #3
Did you ever get an answer as to the location of the fresh water tank drain?  I can’t find it on ours either.  Thanks. Lygbill

Reply #4
My fresh water drain is located at the bottom of the fresh water tank, passenger side.

Reply #5
Fresh water drain valve is located in the storage bay under the passenger side bed.
Once connected to city water you can fill the fresh water tank by adjusting the valves on the water panel located on the inside wall under the driver's side bed near the bathroom to 1&6.  The panel also allows one to winterize the water system, etc, etc.  Study this panel for other uses.  I also added a drawer pull to the panel's door to facilitate ease of use.

Reply #6
Water panel pic