The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: converter (Read 1611 times) previous topic - next topic

converter

I have a 2021 Odyssey 30Z and I have an electrical problem. things that runs off the 12 volt system are reporting low voltage messages( refrigerator, propane detector, Sony display). Plugged into sure power the battery measures 13.6 volts but refrig is not working and detector is beeping bc of low voltage, display shut down. Lights are working and slides work.  I'm trying to locate the converter and can't find it. Does anyone know where it is? Wait time to get it into the shop is 6 to 8 weeks.
Bob 

Re: converter

Reply #1
I have a 2021 Odyssey 30Z and I have an electrical problem. things that runs off the 12 volt system are reporting low voltage messages( refrigerator, propane detector, Sony display). Plugged into sure power the battery measures 13.6 volts but refrig is not working and detector is beeping bc of low voltage, display shut down. Lights are working and slides work.  I'm trying to locate the converter and can't find it. Does anyone know where it is? Wait time to get it into the shop is 6 to 8 weeks.
Bob 

I am not sure about your model, but in my Vision 70, I found the converter under the large rear bed, so that could be a good place to start.

I find they are often behind the AC circuit breaker panel or very close to it.

-Don-  Reno, NV