The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Decretive Wheel Liners on 2021 Odyssey rims (Read 1884 times) previous topic - next topic

Decretive Wheel Liners on 2021 Odyssey rims

Seeking information on how to remove the bright outside wheel liners on our 2021 Odyssey.  Not seeing any evidence of special lug covers, that are to be removed, before rim is taken off.  I do not wish to try to pry the rims off, without some knowledge of how they are attached to the wheel rims.

I need to get at the outside rear tire valve stems, to fill the tire with air.  No valve stem extensions were on the outside tire.  The valve stems face inward.  This makes it impossible to get a good seat on the valve stem, with wheel liners still on the rim.

Thank you for your assistance.  Entegra customer service failed to provide me with that information.

Re: Decretive Wheel Liners on 2021 Odyssey rims

Reply #1
Hello James,
I have the same issue.  You'd think that one of the most important routine maintenance items - checking and adjusting tire pressure - would be better sorted.  No reason not to put a dually valve stem package (about $150 item) on a $100K+ vehicle.  Or if you're too cheap for that, how about a reasonable explanation regarding a work around?
SMH