The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: TV Cables from the water box (Read 3857 times) previous topic - next topic

TV Cables from the water box

I own a 2022 Entegra Vision 27A. See attached photo. Where do the cables from this box go to, if anywhere? I can find no evidence that they get to any of the TVs.

-Don-  Reno, NV

Re: TV Cables from the water box

Reply #1
I don’t have your particular coach but on mine it goes to the switch that turns on the external antenna on the roof.  On my 2021 Accolade the antenna switch is located in the overhead cabinet on the left side of the stove.  Yours would be located in a different place.  When the led on the face plate located next to the switch is on, TV's are connected to the external antenna and power is applied to the antenna.  When off they are connected to the Cable connector in your picture.

Reply #2
I don’t have your particular coach but on mine it goes to the switch that turns on the external antenna on the roof.  On my 2021 Accolade the antenna switch is located in the overhead cabinet on the left side of the stove.  Yours would be located in a different place.  When the led on the face plate located next to the switch is on, TV's are connected to the external antenna and power is applied to the antenna.  When off they are connected to the Cable connector in your picture.

Mine seems to go nowhere. I played around with that switch in the cabinet while I had a good TV cable connected at the water panel (both tried) and it was exactly like connecting nothing no matter what I tried.

But the cable works fine if I go through a window and directly into the TV. The RV has three TVs, the cables from the water panel will not work with any of then no matter what switches I play around with.

But lately, I have been using FireTV anyway with my Verizon Wireless Hotspot (unlimited plan) which works MUCH better than I expected it would. Now I can watch TV almost anywhere, even when boondocked far from any TV towers. A few months ago, I was watching TV that way from the Everglades--where my Verizon Cell phone would NOT work (I assume because the cell is on a PAYG plan, unlike my Verizon Hotspot).

-Don-  Reno, NV

Reply #3
I have a '23 Vision 27A, the connectors are located in the right most cabinet above the dinette.  The cable connects to the cable on the TVs, the satellite connects to the cable connection on the Winegard connector in the cabinet to connect to your satellite controller.  There is a small switch on the Winegard connector that will light up green when connected.