The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Which Dealers Have You Used for Flooring Replacement? (Read 3120 times) previous topic - next topic

Which Dealers Have You Used for Flooring Replacement?

Hi, My husband and I have noticed the yellowing and rust stains on our floor from the glue. I finally did a search and found this is a known issue. I reached out to Entegra and they agreed to cover the replacement. I'm looking for recommendations for places that have done a good job with the floor replacement. We're nervous about having this done but worry about resale value in the future since it looks awful. We're located in Charleston, SC for a couple of months but I'd honestly like to see recommendations from all over to make this post a useful resource for others with the same question in other locations.

Re: Which Dealers Have You Used for Flooring Replacement?

Reply #1
Not sure if you got this taken care of. I'm in the Charlotte area and need the floors redone.

Reply #2
We are in California and used La Mesa Service center in Davis, CA.  They replaced the flooring last fall and did a great job.  No more yellowing. 

Reply #3
Hello,

We got our rv from La Mesa also.  Was the floor replacement considered a warranty item?

Thanks

Reply #4
Yes it was a warranty item and we were surprised at the quick turnaround.