The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2021 Ethos 20T Water Bypass Valves (Read 2506 times) previous topic - next topic

2021 Ethos 20T Water Bypass Valves

Hi - The owners manual Plumbing System for the bypass valves is unreadable. Can anyone send instruction how to adjust the valves for City Connection? or if you can send a clear instruction for adjusting the bypass valve. Thank you

Re: 2021 Ethos 20T Water Bypass Valves

Reply #1
I've attached a couple of photos of the values in my unit with directions for switching between on-board water to city water as well as bypassing the heater.  Hope these help.

The instruction that came with the unit show the utility panel with the two switches which, of course, is not on our unit.  Our dealer got the panel from Entegra to retrofit (under warranty) but seeing the amount of revised plumbing that it required we decided against installing it.

Reply #2
Thanks. I was able to figure it out while connected. And had mark the panel. You can actually fill the water tank by changing the valve direction too...

Reply #3
Great. Thanks for the info on tank fill.  I have not had a chance to try that but it is the only thing that makes sense for valve #2.

Reply #4
I've attached a couple of photos of the values in my unit with directions for switching between on-board water to city water as well as bypassing the heater.  Hope these help.

The instruction that came with the unit show the utility panel with the two switches which, of course, is not on our unit.  Our dealer got the panel from Entegra to retrofit (under warranty) but seeing the amount of revised plumbing that it required we decided against installing it.

Resurrecting this thread because I am trying to find where this valve is at.  They state on the Ethos manual that you need to bypass this to sanitize the the water lines.  That is what i learn.  Yet the instruction manual doesn't tell you where its located.  They show the three way valve.

Thanks for this attachment.  I take it it should be somewhat the same with a 24'  Class B 20T, year, probably doesn't make a difference.