The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: House Batteries Die while in storage  (Read 1903 times) previous topic - next topic

House Batteries Die while in storage

I have recently purchased a 2014 Entegra Aspire 42DLQ.  Unfortunately it is stored at a local storage yard where there is not power to plug in.  I just put in new Seasonal AMG house batteries and after 3 weeks of being in storage they are completely dead.  The last time I left the coach I shut off the main power switch near the front door thinking all power would be cut off.  I came back to find out this was not the case.  The only thing I have found to work is to disconnect the house batteries while in storage.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Can anyone help me solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Re: House Batteries Die while in storage

Reply #1
I have recently purchased a 2014 Entegra Aspire 42DLQ.  Unfortunately it is stored at a local storage yard where there is not power to plug in.  I just put in new Seasonal AMG house batteries and after 3 weeks of being in storage they are completely dead.  The last time I left the coach I shut off the main power switch near the front door thinking all power would be cut off.  I came back to find out this was not the case.  The only thing I have found to work is to disconnect the house batteries while in storage.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Can anyone help me solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

The only thing that would be better  than what you're doing,  when no electricity and not enough light for solar,  is to remove the batteries and and take them home where you can  keep them on a battery maintainer. Since they are heavy and a hassle to deal with, just keeping them disconnected is perhaps the best idea.

-Don-  Reno, NV