The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2022 Esteem 29V - No Cable TV throughout the coach (Read 2246 times) previous topic - next topic

2022 Esteem 29V - No Cable TV throughout the coach

Although I haven't located the original owner post(s) on this subject, the answer is ... above the entry door there's a cabinet ... I'm 5' 8" ... you'll need a step stool to actually see inside.  On the left side there's a wall plate with two switches.  The switch closest to the cabinet door is to power the WI-FI portion of the Winegard Connect 2 ... the switch nearest to the outside wall turns the Connect 2's Antenna off and when it's off the Coax Connection in the bay with the electric cord is then connected via the switch to all three TV Locations.  The LED color on our coach is green when the switch is on.

I have added an image from the Winegard Manual that thankfully came with the coach.  Nothing in our otherwise helpful owner's manual on the subject.

This is our 5th RV ... two diesel coaches spanning 15+ years followed by a Class C Sprinter ... and a Ford Transit Class B ... Love RV'ing grappling with the new technology even after spending the early part of my life in consumer electronics service and sales ... challenging.

NOTE:  Coach purchased in October of 2021 after a nationwide search ... love the layout and the Godzilla V8 ... 9 MPG with mountains and towing a 2,500 lb vehicle over the 1st 3,000 miles ... not your father's 460 Ford.

Jim & Vivian Randall
rrbusiness@earthlink.net