The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Entegra Odyssey 27U road noise (Read 2652 times) previous topic - next topic

Entegra Odyssey 27U road noise

Just rented a cruise America as a tester run before buying (thor 23a) and the road noise was unbelievable.  Since there really aren’t any class C that can be test driven, and we are looking at the 27U, anyone know if all class c’s are just loud when driving?
Thanks in advance!!

Re: Entegra Odyssey 27U road noise

Reply #1
I own a 2022 Odyssey 27U and do not find the road noise as LOUD. There are things you can do to minimize road noise and rattles. Once you take possession of your 27U you can assess how loud the road noise is. It is different for everyone, meaning, what is loud to you may not be to me. Test drive and determine if you can live with it or not. If you can't, try to determine where the loud noise is coming from and work to minimize it. For me, it wasn't road noise, but there were rattles that were annoying, like the door and screen door rattling, and this can be minimized by adding some weather stripping around the door. Additionally, once we had our cabinets stocked with dishes and food supplies, we insulated all these items with some of the waffle patterned rubberized shelf lining material and our coach is very quiet.

Reply #2
We just traded in our 2021 27U for a Vision XL 34B and the noise level is a lot less in the Class A.  There is engine noise and road noise in the 27U, but not terrible.  The intermittent noise comes from the rattling of whatever you have in the coach and some squeaking in the frame.  We really liked our 27U but decided to go bigger.

Reply #3
i purchase a 2022 enterga 27A on 3/3/2022 wind noise coming from the driver side window