The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Ethos 20T winterizing (Read 2512 times) previous topic - next topic

Ethos 20T winterizing

Anyone have insights into the winterizing process on the Ethos?  The instructions in the manual assume the unit has the master plumbing control panel which my unit does not - values under the sofa only. What I have is a valve and a hose upstream of the water pump which will pull antifreeze into the system and treat almost everything.  I'm wondering if I need to treat the line from the potable water tank to the pump and from the city water inlet.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Ethos 20T winterizing

Reply #1
I only drain my fresh water tank and and blow air to the city connection to drain all the water in the points by opening the valves underneath. I did not put any winterizing liquid in them. for the black and grey tank, I just drain them and pour the liquid in the sink and the toilet. Hope this helps.

Reply #2
Thanks.  We did something similar but also ended up adding antifreeze through the inlet hose near the pump.  We did not put anything in water tank and bypassed the heater.

Reply #3
I have an Ethos 20T.  Where is the water heater bypass valve located and how to get to it. I'm going to need to know this when I sanitize the lines.  They mention it in the manual but don't tell you where its located.
Thanks.