The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Electric Cooling Fan for 2021 Accolade (Read 2491 times) previous topic - next topic

Electric Cooling Fan for 2021 Accolade

Hello,

We finally got a chance to log more miles on our 2021 Accolade 37K, with the S2RV chassis.  The first thing we notice leaving the Phoenix area was the super loud fan noise, when it engages!  I remember having to raise my voice to my wife, who was sitting next to me.  So, we're toying with the idea of adding an electric auxiliary radiator fan, which we hope will help keep the engine temps low enough so the engine fan doesn't engage as often. 

Anyone has done this mod and/or have recommendation on what fan works best, please let us know. 

Thanks! 

Re: Electric Cooling Fan for 2021 Accolade

Reply #1
Hey Kahuna did you ever hear anything or find any resolution to this problem? We just picked up our accolade 3 days ago and today, driving across the flattest place on the planet (TX panhandle) we started having the same issue with the temps getting hot and the engine cooling fan constantly kicking on.  Sometimes as little as 3 minutes apart.  If you have any insights it would be greatly appreciated. 
JJ

Re: Electric Cooling Fan for 2021 Accolade

Reply #2
I saw a youtube video on how the setting on the fan itself can be adjusted so that it won't kick in until it gets warmer.  You might want to look at that as an option.